Are You Feeling Stressed Out And Frustrated?
Is Your Injury Lawyer Refusing To Return Your Calls?
If your injury happened at work, you may have already received pushback from your employer. If your injury was caused by a negligent driver, you have likely already heard from the insurance company’s adjuster pretending to care about your well-being. They are probably lowballing you on your property damage or already giving you limits on your rental car.
In these situations, you don’t have to do it alone. I am Brunswick attorney Brad McLelland. I have the experience to help you through the storm of medical bills, legal details, insurance denials, workplace problems, financial stresses and other issues you’re facing. I am here, willing to meet with you one-on-one and work with you to make things right. That is my promise.
Don’t believe the false promises of TV and billboard lawyers. Instead read what my clients actually say.
All of their great reviews are true, Brad and Jessie really do take care of the people that come to them for help. They are so kind, compassionate, and very prompt with their responses when you need to contact them. I highly recommend this office!
Awesome law firm! Mr. McLelland and his staff have helped me and my family in a couple of personal injury cases. They treat you like family and they keep you informed of what’s happening with your case. They are awesome, honest people! Highly recommended!!
Mr. Brad and Ms. Jessie took me understand their wings and guided me through the entire process. I truly appreciate them. I would recommend them to any and everyone, who made need assistance in legal matters.
From our very first meeting with Brad and his staff, we were highly impressed. Brad explained the laws of GA and how they pertained to my husband’s situation. They answered any and all questions we may have had in layman’s terms which were easy to understand. Going through the Worker’s Compensation system is not easy. But knowing that Brad and his staff were fighting for us, dealing with the insurance company and their demands, and pushing them toward an equitable conclusion, gave us peace of mind.
-Kim and Juan
Verdicts & Settlements
Slip and FallGlynn County
Auto Accident/DeathBrantley County
Dog BiteMcIntosh County
Wrongful DeathPierce County
Wrongful DeathGlynn County
Workers Compensation Glynn County
Auto Accident Chatham County
Slip and Fall Camden County
Auto Accident Brantley County
Auto Accident Coffee County
Slip and Fall Charlton County
Workers Compensation Wayne County
7 Great Reasons To Choose Me
Here are some of the most significant reasons to choose me as your lawyer:
- I have more than 20 years of experience exclusively handling personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.
- I will work with you personally, never passing you off to “case managers” or other less qualified individuals.
- I have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for individuals injured in all types of accidents involving all types of injuries in southeast Georgia.
- I will return your calls and emails, never leaving you in the dark about your case. My office is not a “mill” where thousands of claims are rushed through the process. I personally know each of my clients. You are not just another file here.
- I am a former defense lawyer who worked for insurance companies and other Fortune 500 corporations. Such valuable experience gives me a thorough understanding of the intricacies of insurance policies and claims handling procedures.
- I have lived here and worked here for decades, giving me unique insight into local courts, lawyers and judges in our community.
- I have received an AV Preeminent peer review rating* through Martindale-Hubbell for my legal ability and ethical standards. This is the highest rating possible and something you should expect when selecting your personal injury attorney.
Don’t Sign Anything Before Consulting An Experienced Attorney
As a seasoned personal injury lawyer, I have seen what happens when injured people fail to seek experienced and aggressive representation. Many frequently sign away their rights or settle for far less than they should without fully understanding the value of their case. Do not make that mistake! Results matter.
At the Law Office of Brad S. McLelland, I help people in Brunswick, Georgia, and throughout Southeast Georgia recover maximum compensation for a wide range of injuries. From drunk driving accidents to dog bites to construction site injuries, I’m on your side. Give us a call and put us to work for you.