Are You Feeling Stressed Out And Frustrated?
Is Your Injury Lawyer Refusing To Return Your Calls?
If your injury happened at work, you may have already received pushback from your employer. If your injury was caused by a negligent driver, you have likely already heard from the insurance company’s adjuster pretending to care about your well-being. They are probably lowballing you on your property damage or already giving you limits on your rental car.
In these situations, you don’t have to do it alone. I am Brunswick attorney Brad McLelland. I have the experience to help you through the storm of medical bills, legal details, insurance denials, workplace problems, financial stresses and other issues you’re facing. I am here, willing to meet with you one-on-one and work with you to make things right. That is my promise.
7 Great Reasons To Choose Me
Here are some of the most significant reasons to choose me as your lawyer:
- I have more than 20 years of experience exclusively handling personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.
- I will work with you personally, never passing you off to “case managers” or other less qualified individuals.
- I have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for individuals injured in all types of accidents involving all types of injuries in southeast Georgia.
- I will return your calls and emails, never leaving you in the dark about your case. My office is not a “mill” where thousands of claims are rushed through the process. I personally know each of my clients. You are not just another file here.
- I am a former defense lawyer who worked for insurance companies and other Fortune 500 corporations. Such valuable experience gives me a thorough understanding of the intricacies of insurance policies and claims handling procedures.
- I have lived here and worked here for decades, giving me unique insight into local courts, lawyers and judges in our community.
- I have received an AV Preeminent peer review rating* through Martindale-Hubbell for my legal ability and ethical standards. This is the highest rating possible and something you should expect when selecting your personal injury attorney.
What Our Clients Say – Client Testimonials
A VOICE FOR US
We cannot say thank you enough for all your hard work. You took a chance and gave it your best. God does make a way where there seems to be no way. You were his arms, legs and voice for us.
– Charles and Peggy H.
I definitely suggest Mr. McLelland
They handled my auto accident claim. The professionalism and communication was excellent and they were with me every step of the way with updates. I definitely suggest Mr. McLelland if you need legal counsel.
– Erin L.
Don’t Sign Anything Before Consulting An Experienced Attorney
As a seasoned personal injury lawyer, I have seen what happens when injured people fail to seek experienced and aggressive representation. Many frequently sign away their rights or settle for far less than they should without fully understanding the value of their case. Do not make that mistake! Results matter.
At the Law Office of Brad S. McLelland, I help people in Brunswick, Georgia, and throughout Southeast Georgia recover maximum compensation for a wide range of injuries. From drunk driving accidents to dog bites to construction site injuries, I’m on your side. Give us a call and put us to work for you.
Verdicts & Settlements
Slip & fallGlynn County
Wrongful DeathPierce County
Auto Accident/ DeathBrantley County
Dog BiteMcIntosh County
Auto AccidentChatham County
Workers’ CompENSATIONGlynn County
Workers’ CompENSATIONWayne County
Wrongful DeathGlynn County
Workers’ CompENSATIONCamden County