Brunswick Slip-And-Fall Lawyers

If you have been injured on someone else's property, you should contact an attorney who understands the full scope of your injury and your legal situation. Often, these types of injuries are the result of negligence on the part of the property owner, and as an injured victim, you may have the right to file a premises liability claim. At Whitworth & McLelland in Brunswick, our lawyers provide Southeast Georgia victims legal representation for premises liability cases.

Sometimes, people who have been hurt on someone else's property do not get medical help because they cannot afford it and they do not consider going after the property owner for medical compensation. While not always desirable, you may have no choice but to pursue a legal claim. Contact our firm today and let us work for you.

Have You Been Injured On Someone Else's Property?

Our firm handles premises liability cases, including:

  • Slip-and-fall cases
  • Trip-and-fall cases
  • Apartment and hotel cases, including cases where there is a lack of security
  • Swimming pool injuries
  • Dog bites
  • Injuries that occur in retail stores
  • False arrest charges made by retailers
  • Falling merchandise
  • Dangerous displays
  • Hazardous sidewalks and curbs

Let Our Southeast Georgia Premises Liability Attorneys Focus On You

When you have been hurt on someone else's property there may be factors associated with the injury that you have not considered. For example, has the retail store been warned about previous slip-and-fall accidents or the condition of their floor? Were the property owners aware of previous attacks? Has the dog that bit you also bitten other people in the past? These types of factors may affect the value of your case. Let us find the answers for you.

Our firm can help you with these issues. Whitworth & McLelland offers free consultations to clients and is available for evening and weekend appointments and can also come to your home or hospital while you recover.

Contact us today at 912-289-4671 or toll-free 866-920-2367.