Why Choose Me For Your Spinal Cord Injury Case?
After a spine injury, ongoing medical care coupled with the physical and emotional strain can be exceedingly difficult to bear. Additionally, spinal cord injuries can cause lasting side effects, including paraparesis, paresthesia and paralysis that can jeopardize your ability to work.
I know what you’re dealing with, and I know how to help. I am attorney Brad McLelland, and I handle serious injury cases like these regularly. Here are a few reasons to choose my Brunswick law office to handle your spinal cord injury case:
- I deal with life care planning that few Georgia firms do. My firm has the resources to hire experts to develop life care plans that reflect the costs of your specialized care and medical needs in the future.
- I often work with accident reconstructionists to prove how the accident happened. This information is key to developing a strong personal injury claim.
- I consult with an economist to determine what your lost wages would be worth in the future. The calculations must take into account inflation, your educational history and other factors to determine how much your injury will likely impact your financial future.
- I have worked with toxicologists who have helped my clients pin down the drunk drivers who caused their accidents and determine their state of impairment.
- I conduct asset searches to locate sources of wealth for you above and beyond insurance coverage.
Don’t Settle For A ‘Case Manager.’ Get An Actual Attorney On Your Side.
The bottom line is that I can make a difference for you. Let’s sit down and talk about your situation face-to-face. If you hire me, you can rest assured that I will personally handle your case from start to finish. This is a level of service that you won’t find at most firms, much less those that advertise all over the country and only have you interact with “case managers” instead of actual lawyers.
Your Health Is My Main Priority
As your legal advocate, I will do what it takes to get you the financial recovery you need. However, my representation is about much more than monetary compensation. My main concern is to make you whole, which encompasses not only your financial condition, but also your physical one.
Schedule a free consultation to discuss your case at my office, the Law Office of Brad S. McLelland. Call 912-342-0820 today. You can also contact my law firm online anytime. My office is fully accessible for those with mobility issues. The first consultation is free.